Super Sucker Vacuum Truck
The Super Sucker Vacuum Truck is a self contained unit and can be used for both dry and wet type of vacuuming operations. The unit can handle hazardous and corrosive liquids and semisolid substances and can shift it from one place to another without spillage, ensuring minimal loss of material and no environmental hazards. PTINT can build and supply the vacuum truck as per the customers need with a stainless steel/carbon steel material collection tank capacity ranging from 10 m3 to 25m3, with a sufficient capacity cooling water tank (bubble tank), with liquid ring/roots blower vacuum pump capacity ranging from 2000m3/hr to 5000m3/hr (air).
Diesel Engine Driven Super Sucker Vacuum Unit
- This ultra power vacuum unit is specially designed to vacuum out dry, hazardous, non-hazardous and pyrophoric materials from the reactors, vessels, reformers or from any other sources at any height.
- The Diesel Engine Driven Super Sucker Vacuum Unit has a high suction capacity ranging from 2000m3/hr to 5000 m3/hr.
- The unit has a built in intercooler, which cools the nitrogen/atmosphere that circulates within the circuit.
- This unit is easy to transport as it is a skid-mounted unit.
Electric Motor Driven Super Sucker Vacuum Unit
- The Electric Motor driven vacuum suction unit is used to vacuum out dry materials from the reactors, vessels, reformers or from any other sources at different heights.
- This high capacity vacuum suction unit has a 3-phase flameproof electric motor as a prime mover.
- The unit is equipped with a built-in intercooler for cooling the nitrogen/atmosphere that circulates within the circuit.
- Plant-Tech can build this type of unit with a suction capacity ranging from 2000 m3/hr to 5000 m3/hr.
- It is easy to transport, as it is a skid mounted unit.
The Complete Catalyst Vacuuming System Assembled with Vacuum Unit, Filter Unit and Two Stage Continous Dumping Cyclone Hopper
The continuous closed loop free flow materials handling system comprises of 2 stage continuous dumping cyclone hopper, filter unit and the skid mount super sucker vacuum unit.
- The Super Sucker Vacuum Unit (diesel or electric driven) is specially designed to suck dry, hazardous and non-hazardous materials from the vessels, columns and reactors or from any other sources at any height.
- The dual filter unit with a pneumatic valve controlled Y branch connection to achieve continuous filtering operation. The dual filter unit functions alternatively, allowing cleaning of one filter unit and at the same time the continuous vacuuming operation can be performed by using the other filter unit, thus saving time during the catalyst unloading operation.
- The two stage continuous dumping cyclone hopper maintains the nitrogen blanketing accurately and the pneumatically operated valves controlled with a timer unit allows for continuous suction operation.
Air/Nitrogen Driven Vacuum Suction Unit
Air/Nitrogen driven vacuum suction unit operates on the principles of pneumatics and is used to vacuum out dry materials from the vessels, columns and reactors. Plant-Tech has specifically designed the unit to skim pyrophoric materials like pyrophoric nature catalyst. This unit has no moving mechanical parts in the vacuum section, thus having high safety factor.
Input air supply : 7bar
Suction Capacity : 540m3/hr
Maximum Vacuum : 0.35bar
Total Filtration Area : 3.16m2